NYU Langone Orthopedics Webinar Series
NYU Langone Orthopedics is extremely proud to introduce CME orthopedic webinars. These webinars will focus on several important facets of orthopedic surgery. These live, online courses will be led by and feature experts in the field, and will give attendees the opportunity to participate by asking questions and providing commentary.
As part of the lecture series, Dr. Laith Jazrawi and the faculty of the Division of Sports Medicine present:
The Management of Meniscal Pathology: From Partial Meniscectomy to Transplantation
November 15, 2017 8:00 - 9:30 pm EST
- Meniscus Preservation Strategies: Resection to Repair - Guillem Lomas, MD
- Extending the Indications for Meniscal Repair and Orthobiologics for Meniscal Replacement - aith M. Jazrawi MD
- Meniscal Allograft Transplantation: Indications, Techniques, and Results - Eric Strauss, MD
- Case Presentations and Question/Answer - Mehul Shah, MD and Michael Alaia, MD (Moderators)
To register for the webinar, please visit: https://www.pathlms.com/nyu/courses/5409/webinars/2624
To learn more about the series, including webinars from the divisions of Sports Medicine, Spine Surgery, Adult Reconstruction, and Orthopedic Trauma, please see the flyer below or visit nyulmc.org/orthocme.
- Click here for more information