Concussion in Sport - Available On-Demand
Incorporate the Latest Concussion Advances into Patient Care
myCME and the NYU Langone's Concussion Center have partnered to bring you Concussion in Sport: The Latest in Diagnosis and Management. Access on-demand presentations from the February 2015 live conference held in New York, NY. This course educates clinicians on recent advances in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of concussion, including important updates made within the past year.
Earn 7.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM or 9.13 Physical Therapy Credits.
- Clinical Assessment
- Blood and Imaging Biomarkers
- Neurocognitive Testing and Return of Athletes to School and Play
- Role of the School Concussion Management Team
- Emerging Neuroimaging Technologies
- Management of Concussion in the ER
- Concussion Rehabilitation
- The Future of Concussion Medicine
To Register | Click here to sign up and pay for the activity through myCME
Cost | This activity carries a fee of $199.00 to review the content and receive credit.